Everlast is famous for its boxing related innovations and the Women’s MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Evercool Kickboxing Gloves is one such design.
They’re Level II gloves ~ Advanced Technology and Materials with the following features:
- Evercool™ Mesh ventilation panels;
- Everfresh™ Antimicrobial treatment prevents offensive odours, keeping your products smelling fresh;
- Closed cell technology for hand safety;
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Wrist Strap for secure fit and quick on and off.
Included is a three-round Full Body MMA Workout with clear and concise instructions, and an encouragement,
You don’t have to step into the ring to get a great workout. The boxing workout is found in gyms everywhere. Boxing tones the whole body, builds core strength and has tremendous cardiac benefits. Stay strong inside and outside with Everlast.
The gloves can be used on training, speed, MMA and boxing bags, as well as for any cardio boxing: Tai box, shadowboxing or kickboxing – no ring, no bag – in a gym or within the comfort of one’s home. However, they’re predominately designed for cardio kickboxing, so they shouldn’t be used regularly on a bag to maintain durability.
They may take some time to get used to but once you break into them and gain more flexibility, they’re comfortably fun to use. Even more so, if you tend to grip too hard when in “punching mode”, the gloves are a protective barrier to prevent just that with the internal padding making it even more fitting. Fingers, knuckles, palms and wrists are protected with breathability, without the worry of hands overheating.
Although the gloves are aesthetically appealing, there are two cons:
- A flaw not to my taste: the shade of pink. Why is pink synonymous with women’s products? Why not yellow, lime green, cyan, blue, magenta or the obvious shades like white, grey or black, etc.? If you share my diastase for the colour, you can overlook it if your priority is fitness, comfort and hygiene – we can’t have it all, can we now!
- A factor to take into consideration, generally Everlast gloves come in two sizes: S/M and L/XL only, but this pair only comes in one size, which could be a problem.
I personally prefer my fingers exposed when wearing gloves, but this may not be the case for you so consider this carefully and what you’ll be using them for to ensure you buy the suitable pair.
The price is affordable especially if you deem it an ongoing health and fitness investment.
I recommend these gloves if you’re serious about fitness and love boxing, kickboxing or any mixed martial arts.
The strange thing is, once you have the gloves on, an overwhelming urge to train takes over and you can’t help but focus all your energy in training to your utmost potential for a great cardio. toning and strengthening practise.
And, if you’re a fitness nut, then Evercool Kickboxing Gloves is the ideal product to purchase to add to the fun of melting away fat and defining muscle, with an expert touch.
Thursday, 27th March 2015